Many commercial salad dressings are filled with ingredients that are chemical in nature or are processed in such a way that they are no longer good for us, if they ever were. Less than desirable oils, refined salt, additives, preservatives, food coloring and the list goes on. Let’s put something on that salad that is healthy and tasty all at the same time.
The first dressing I’ll share is one of our favorites that I found years ago. I think you’ll enjoy it as well. Be sure to give it a vigorous shake or stir before adding to each individual serving or you may get a larger portion of vinegar than you like!
Check back for more healthy dressing options!
- 2/3 c organic olive oil (My choice is Napa Valley)
- 2 T honey
- 6 T apple cider vinegar (Organic with the “mother” such as Braggs)
- 2 T dried parsley
- 1 t Redmond Real Salt
- pepper to taste
- Whisk together all but oil.
- Whisk in oil last to incorporate some air.
- Store in refrigerator with a tight lid.
- Shake well or stir before serving.
- Keeps about 1 week.